http://www.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=5698442&saved=true <i>Other Music from a...</i> Different Kitchen <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, January 17, 2010

New music: MaG™ - I Ain’t Goin' Back to Retail! 

Photobucket

I haven't had a chance to check this out yet but I've featured this kid before and I dig his sh-t so this new project from him was a no-brainer to support:

"I know how busy everybody's been and how easy it is to let the inbox pile up with emcees named Picklock and Crack King so I'm resending the link to the album to listen, post, cry to and/or laugh at (in any order you choose). Wishing ya'll a beautiful 2010...

Coming off the well-received
$5 Cover EP, MaG's first solo LP is an introspective account of the successes and shortcomings of an aspiring artist. I Ain’t Goin' Back to Retail! features production from the likes of Remot, Small Professor, J-Rell, and Cold Legistics as well as performances from 6th Sense, Zach Berkman and Kil Ripkin. Listen, tell a friend, download it, love it."

Download MaG™'s Ain’t Goin' Back to Retail! album HERE. [zip file via Hype LG]

Previously on The Kitchen:

MaG. & G.C. - $5 Cover EP | MaG™ - "This Ain't Rap"


Online:

MaG™"
- myspace | sonicebids | facebook

Labels: ,


AddThis Social Bookmark Button